Looking for more space to create? We can help!
If you have completed at least one class at Ed Hoy’s, you are eligible to take advantage of our Free Open Studio sessions.
Open Studio is offered at various dates and times throughout each month. There is no hourly rate for our Open Studio sessions, just sign up and have FREE access to our classroom equipment and tools! Bring your own glass or purchase new glass from our large inventory that we have available. Please see below for additional project/equipment options.
View available Open Studio session times here.
Convenient Project Options:
(Includes Glass, Use of Classrooms Molds and Kiln Firings)
4″ Suncatcher/Coaster – $15
6″ Plate/Bowl – $30
4″ x 12″ Channel Plate – $40
8″ Bowl or Plate – $55
10″ Bowl or Plate – $70
12″ Bowl or Plate – $85
Up to 12″x 12″ – $20/firing
18″x 24″ – $40/firing
24″x 40″ (Full Kiln) – $75/firing
1 Hour Minimum – $20/hr
Sandblaster, Lap Wheels, Tile Saw* – $20/hr
*Rental available for those that have learned to use specific coldworking tools in an Ed Hoy’s class.
Open Studio Requirements
• No techniques are taught during Open Studio, therefore, you must have the knowledge and skill necessary to complete your project.
• Bring or purchase your glass and accessory glass (frit, stringers, dichro, etc.) as these items are not included. Scrap glass is sold by the pound in the studio. All glass is 90 COE.
• Kilns will be loaded and programmed by an Ed Hoy staff member.
• Personal tools, materials and projects may not be stored at Ed Hoy’s studio.
• Projects made outside of Open Studio that require fusing can be arrange to be fired by calling or emailing Ed Hoy’s
• Please reserve your spot at edhoy.com/classes
• Sandblasting, Lap Wheels and Tile Saws are not included for use during Open Studio