Open Studio – Free
Level: All Skill Levels
Looking for more space to create? We can help! If you have completed at least one class at Ed Hoy’s, you are eligible to attend Open Studio sessions. Open Studio is offered at various dates and times throughout each month.
• No techniques are taught during Open Studio, therefore, you must have the knowledge and skill necessary to complete your project.
• Bring or purchase your glass and accessory glass (frit, stringers, dichro, etc.) as these items are not included. Scrap glass is sold by the pound in the studio. All glass is 90 COE.
• Kilns will be loaded and programmed by an Ed Hoy staff member.
• Personal tools, materials and projects may not be stored at Ed Hoy’s studio.
• Projects made outside of Open Studio that require fusing can be arrange to be fired by calling or emailing Ed Hoy’s
• Please reserve your spot at edhoy.com/classes
• Sandblasting, Lap Wheels and Tile Saws are not included for use during Open Studio.
Date: Thursday, April 18th
Time: 11am – 3pm