Office Manager/HR Specialist
Ed Hoy’s International is North America’s largest distributor of art glass and art glass supplies located in Warrenville IL. We strive to push the boundaries of traditional glass arts. Our mission is to provide the art glass community with the supplies, education, and confidence it takes to reach new levels of expression and beauty in art glass.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual to become a part of our team as the Office Manager/HR Specialist. The ideal candidate will maintain and enhance the day-to-day operations of the business with an emphasis on accounting and human resource administration.
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team
- Supervise reception and fill in as needed
- Process customer billing and freight invoicing
- Maintenance of office equipment, oversee IT services, administer phone services and ensure supply of the facility and operations
- Uphold office organization, cleanliness and security
- Timely and accurate processing of all accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Reconcile credit card transactions
- Process daily deposits
- Oversee employee time sheets in payroll system
- Conduct all aspects of new hire on-boarding including orientation, paperwork, distribution of processes and policies, and training
- Manage the annual benefits enrollment and the processing of any and all changes in the benefit plans
- Lead company-wide safety initiatives including trainings and certifications
- Assist with coordination of special events, recognition programs, and employee morale programs
- Participates in investigations and troubleshoots basic employee issues
- Maintain personnel files and necessary paperwork
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Associates degree or higher
- Previous experience in administrative services
- Strong attention to detail, able to problem solve, and contribute to process improvement efforts
- Great collaboration skills with ability to interact with a professional demeanor at all times with all members of the organization
- Strong written/verbal communication skills; demonstrates good listening skills; ability to share and learn from best practices, and responds clearly and timely to employee inquiries
- Independent and organized work style: Effectively manages time and prioritizes work load, assumes and manages multiple tasks without close supervision, adapts to change, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Ability to use good judgement and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
What We Offer
- Full-time position
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, as well as paid vacation/sick time and a profit-sharing plan
Stop in at our Warrenville, IL location or email inquiry/resume to email@example.com
Shipping/Receiving & Warehouse Associates
Ed Hoy’s art glass and supply company in Warrenville, IL is hiring for two Shipping / Receiving and Warehouse Associates for 1st Shift.
Need to start 2 people on ASAP!
Pull and pack new orders
Pack and stuff glass in wood crates
Prepare orders for shipments
Operate a forklift
Pay & Hours:
$13.00 – $15.00
7:30am to 4:00pm
6+ months warehouse and/or shipping & receiving experience
Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
Experience using a forklift (helpful but not required)
Have a stable, steady work history
Live local to the Western Suburbs and have reliable transportation
If you are looking for an immediate warehouse position, Apply today!
Stop in at our Warrenville, IL location or email inquiry/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glass Art Teacher
Ed Hoy’s International is seeking artists to share their talents teaching technique or project based adult classes in 2018 in the following areas:
Stained Glass – Lead or Copper Foil Method
Beadmaking with Soft glass
Beadmaking with Borosilicate
Boro Basics & Flameworking