2021 Safe Shopping Procedures
Please review the following Retail Store and Will Call shopping procedures below to inform you of our safety measures here at Ed Hoy’s.
Facial Coverings & Social Distancing
Retail Store: Store capacity is limited to 4 customers at a time to help maintain proper social distancing practices. All customers must wear facial coverings that cover both nose and mouth at all times. Store hours and contact information can be found on our website.
Wholesale Will Calls: All Will Calls Require an Appointment. We will be allowing one business at time (Max 2 people per business) within pre-arranged timeframes. Walk-ins will not be allowed at this time. Masks or face coverings will be required at all times during your visit and must completely cover the mouth & nose. Please maintain social distancing during your visit (6 feet minimum). Detailed Will Call procedures are below.
Will Call Appointment Hours & Procedures
Monday – Friday | 8am – 2pm
Scheduled time-frames will be 1.5 hours total. 60 minutes for hand selection of glass, 30 minutes for invoicing and load time. Invoices will be emailed. If you need additional time, double booking will be allowed. Please contact your Sales Representative for details.
8am scheduled arrival time
9:00am shopping complete and loaded by 9:30am
Masks or face coverings are required during your pickup time.
Customers & drivers without will be turned away.
Will Call Procedure – Please read carefully:
- Place order via online (select “In-Store Pickup”) or place a phone order. Orders will be final 48 hours in advance of scheduled pickup time and invoiced. Add-ons will not be available at the time of pickup.
- You will be contacted by sales staff to finalize the order and schedule a pickup time. No walk-ins will be available.
- Supply orders must be finalized within 48 hours of your scheduled arrival time. Glass may be hand-picked if you schedule the proper appointment time. All transactions will be credit card or net terms only, no cash or checks please.
- Please pull up to our normal Will Call dock in back of the building. Ring the bell to notify our staff of your arrival so they can assist you. Please do not come up to the front office, call if you have questions or need to give our staff payment information.
- Your items will be available at the overhead Will Call dock for self-loading. At this time we are not offering assistance with loading of products or glass.
- Customers will not be allowed in the office areas, breakrooms, retail store or restrooms. Sorry!
- If you require a sheet to be cut please arrange with your Sales Representative during scheduling. Please do not use our equipment or cutting tables.
- If you happen to miss your scheduled time, please contact us to re-schedule for the next available time. No add-ons will be available at the time of pick up. Please ensure your order is complete 48 hours in advance of your scheduled pick up time.
During this difficult time Ed Hoy’s International would like to thank you for your patience, loyalty and support.
Stay safe and well.